326 N. Centre St.
Cumberland, MD 21502
Divine Service 10:00am and Sunday School 8:50am
Trinity was founded on January 30, 1853
Held worship at the Court House and the Canada Hose House
Cornerstone for our current church was laid on June 2, 1854
Trinity has been a part of the community for over 160 years
Trinity is a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod